Caring for People, Committed to the World
The world is facing an unprecedented challenge that affects all aspects of life. The health, safety and welfare of people is at the heart of this challenge.
“Experience is Human” is more than our tagline. It is our commitment to improve the world for people. During this global pandemic, Dassault Systèmes has launched multiple initiatives to support our employees, customers, business partners, and their families and communities.
Our 3DEXPERIENCE platform is a catalyst for innovation, and people and organizations are leveraging its power to find creative solutions to the challenges of COVID-19. It is also enabling teams around the world to collaborate from the safety of their homes, allowing business continuity. And it allows students and professionals access to online learning.
Discover three ways Dassault Systèmes is contributing to address the challenges brought on by COVID-19:
Enabling creative approaches to address COVID-19 challenges
- Because many designers, engineers and architects have never had to consider contagion in such depth before, our SIMULIA software is enabling analysis of the contamination risks and helping to design palliative measures.
- Dassault Systèmes is participating in StopCovid, a project to develop a mobile contact tracing app for France.
- Our 3DEXPERIENCE Lab community is accelerating a wide range of startups worldwide to develop open innovations to resolve COVID‐19 issues
- Our solutions are helping create medical facilities
- CSADI used our SIMULIA XFlow software to simulate and evaluate virus dispersal in the Leishenshan Hospital in Wuhan, China
- Aden Group is establishing a consortium of companies to develop new hospital engineering, construction and operations processes to build medical facilities in highly impacted areas in 100 days, leveraging our virtual twin experience and 3DEXPERIENCE integration collaboration
- We are offering academic groups a no-charge, six-month license to BIOVIA Discovery Studio software to assist in the search for COVID-19 drug therapies.
Secure Business Continuity
Keeping people working remotely
- The 3DEXPERIENCE platform on the cloud is fully operational for our employees and customers, providing secure remote work capabilities around the world.
- Our customer support teams are available to extend customer installations to work from home.
- Dassault Systèmes’ SIMULIA brand is offering a wide range of response measures to support customers.
Providing education online
- We’ve launched an extended set of e‐learnings, self‐paced training and online certification programs so that partners and customers can enhance proficiency and skills while working remotely
- We’re helping students continue their studies remotely
- We have created an “Always On” offer, giving students web-based access to CATIA and SOLIDWORKS at no charge.
- The 3DEXPERIENCE platform on cloud is helping schools such as the Southern California School of Architecture maintain their semester. Hear from one professor about how she is continuing to teach with minimal disruption.
- Teachers can set up virtual classrooms using the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.