Caring for People, Committed to the World
Dassault Systèmes is committed to improving the world for people because we believe “Experience is Human”. Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, we have supported multiple initiatives to help people — our employees, customers, business partners, and their families and communities.
Research-based approaches to combat COVID-19
- Scientists at the MIGAL Institute of Scientific Research in Israel are using Dassault Systèmes’ BIOVIA applications to accelerate their research and development of a possible vaccine against SARS-CoV-2. Listen to their own words about their project and the promising results.
- We are offering academic groups a no-charge, six-month license to BIOVIA Discovery Studio software to assist in the search for COVID-19 drug therapies.
- Because many designers, engineers and architects have never had to consider contagion in such depth before, our SIMULIA software is enabling analysis of the contamination risks and helping to design palliative measures.
Protecting People and Communities
Keeping people safe during the pandemic
- Dassault Systèmes is participating in StopCovid, a project to develop a mobile contact tracing app for France.
- Our 3DEXPERIENCE Lab community is accelerating a wide range of startups worldwide to develop open innovations to resolve COVID‐19 issues.
- Our solutions are helping create medical facilities
- - CSADI used our SIMULIA XFlow software to simulate and evaluate virus dispersal in the Leishenshan Hospital in Wuhan, China.
- - Aden Group is establishing a consortium of companies to develop new hospital engineering, construction and operations processes to build medical facilities in highly impacted areas in 100 days, leveraging our virtual twin experience and 3DEXPERIENCE integration collaboration.
Continuity in Business and Education
Ensuring people can work and learn remotely
- The 3DEXPERIENCE platform on the cloud is fully operational for our employees and customers, providing secure remote work capabilities around the world.
- We’ve launched an extended set of e‐learnings, self‐paced training and online certification programs so that partners and customers can enhance proficiency and skills while working remotely.
- We’re helping students continue their studies remotely
- - An “Always On” offer gives students web-based access to CATIA and SOLIDWORKS at no charge.
- - The 3DEXPERIENCE platform on cloud helped schools maintain their semester. Hear from one professor about how she is continuing to teach with minimal disruption.