Caring for People, Committed to the World
Dassault Systèmes is committed to improving the world for people because we believe “Experience is Human”. Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, we have supported multiple initiatives to help people — our employees, customers, business partners, and their families and communities.
See below how Dassault Systèmes continues to help address challenges and find solutions for the impacts of COVID-19:
Research-based approaches to combat COVID-19
- Medidata collaborated with Moderna to support the advancement of Moderna’s mRNA-1273 clinical trials to move forward with the speed and urgency necessitated by the global pandemic
- Catalyst Clinical Research is using Medidata’s Rave EDC and Rave Coder to build expertise to expedite their COVID-19 studies.
- Because many designers, engineers and architects have never had to consider contagion in such depth before, our SIMULIA software is enabling analysis of the contamination risks and helping to design palliative measures.
Protecting People and Communities
Keeping people safe during the pandemic
- Our 3DEXPERIENCE Lab community is accelerating a wide range of startups worldwide to develop open innovations to resolve COVID‐19 issues.
- Using image analytics and machine learning applications developed with BIOVIA Pipeline Pilot, businesses can utilize real-world, real-time metrics on social distancing of employees and customers in their facilities to make better-informed decisions on how to re-engineer spaces and processes to allow a safer return to the work environment.
- Our solutions are helping create medical facilities
- - CSADI used our SIMULIA XFlow software to simulate and evaluate virus dispersal in the Leishenshan Hospital in Wuhan, China.
- - Aden Group is establishing a consortium of companies to develop new hospital engineering, construction and operations processes to build medical facilities in highly impacted areas in 100 days, leveraging our virtual twin experience and 3DEXPERIENCE integration collaboration.
Continuity in Business and Education
Ensuring people can work and learn remotely
- The 3DEXPERIENCE platform on the cloud is fully operational for our employees and customers, providing secure remote work capabilities around the world.
- We’ve launched an extended set of e‐learnings, self‐paced training and online certification programs so that partners and customers can enhance proficiency and skills while working remotely.
- The 3DEXPERIENCE platform on cloud helped schools continue the learning. Hear from one professor about how she is continuing to teach with minimal disruption.