When it comes to 3D Printing: The Future is Already Here – Are you ready for the Precision Medicine Revolution?
3D Printing is no longer Science Fiction – It is now Science Fact. Due to its versatility, 3D Printing has medical applications for Devices, Drugs, and Biologics – so much so, that the FDA has published draft guidelines for Additive Manufactured Devices and approved a multitude of applications for 3D printed devices.
This webinar hosts a panel discussion with a variety of leaders in the industry on a range of topics including how 3D Printing :
- Improves Patient Outcomes
- Improves Patient & Physician Experience
- Enables Shorter Lead Times & Improved Experience
- Helps Prepare for Complex Surgeries
- Can be Incorporated Across the Organization