Continuous Product Development
From architecture definition to multi-domain detailed engineering (mechanical, electronic, software,..) meeting program KPIs
Development and quick convergence between all disciplines are often difficult to achieve while changes and issues happen continuously.
The Continuous Product Development process:
- enables effective communication and collaboration between teams at a global scale
- achieves a complete understanding of the total scope & impact of a product change
- accommodates multiple functional domains using different authoring tools
- allows interoperability between departments
- identifies best solutions across all disciplines and functional domains during change assessment.
Want to know more about Continuous Product Development?
Discover the key capabilities and benefits of Continuous Product Development. Get in touch with Dassault Systèmes experts or ask for a personalized quote.