Final Assembly Process Engineering & Virtual Build
Support conceptual validation, operation planning, line balancing, material zone planning, cost tracking and work instructions
The Final Assembly Process Engineering & Virtual Build process objectives are to :
- Define the 3D assembly graph to visualize and validate the assembly steps by directly accessing the design data.
- Create a process plan to distribute operations with associated time across stations and assembly sequences.
- Balance assembly lines for resource optimization & worker utilization and order part bins in material zone.
- Verify the assembly sequence in the resource context.
- Check assembly times, costs, required area and investment and meet predefined targets.
- Simulate and validate manual assembly tasks at work cell or line level.
- Simulate and optimize assembly stations and lines with automatic devices and robots.
- Create 3D work instructions and use them for shop floor, training and documentation.
- Plan effectively through engineering change management and impact analysis.
- Capture, standardize ans re-use proven production practices and business know-how.
Want to know more about Final Assembly Process Engineering & Virtual Build?
Discover the key capabilities and benefits of Final Assembly Process Engineering & Virtual Build. Get in touch with Dassault Systèmes experts or ask for a personalized quote.